Dates and room type
Tourist-class Berlin hotels:
- basic and functional accommodation
- suitable for clients or groups on a budget
- limited public areas
- food service, and facilities
[ 2 stars Berlin hotels ]
Standart-class Berlin hotels:
- dependable and comfortable hotel
- suitable for the average business or pleasure traveler
- well-kept functional accommodation with charming features
- limited public areas, food service, and facilities
[ 3 stars Berlin hotels ]
1st-class Berlin hotels:
Luxury Berlin hotels:
- prestigious luxury hotel with a well-known name
- highest standards of service, accommodation and facilities
[ 5 stars Berlin hotels ]
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation policy depends on every hotel/hotel's chain. You can
also read the hotel description to determine the cancellation policy
of your hotel. These policies will vary, so you must read each one
carefully. The standard increments are you must cancel the room(s)
by 4 or 6 PM, or 24, 48, or 72 hours prior to your specified arrival.
If you cancel before this, generally you will not be charged a penalty.
Canceling after this period will result in a cancellation penalty
Are taxes included in the rate?
Taxes and miscellaneous charges are NOT included in the room rate,
if the other is not specified. The tax rate at the hotel is listed
in the Info section of the hotel description.
Can I specify where I would like my room
located (preferred floor, next to pool, etc.)?
The hotel staff will do their best to accommodate special requests.
We cannot guarantee room location because it is subject to availability.
After booking the room via our reservation system you should call
the hotel directly to request additional preferences.